Problem when upgrade to 2.6.1

andynguyen

Hi guys,
Yesterday I received my second Pineapple, a Tetra this time. During the installation I choose the 2.5.4 firmware version because after the upgrade to the 2.6.1, the modules on my Nano stop working and I was forced to make a downgrade to the 2.5.4. My request (and I believe the everyone that have an Pineapple thinks the same) is a list from someone that is using the 2.6.1 version on Tetra and Nano of all the modules that are working 100% and the modules that not working at all or with limitations (like dependencies that are not installing).
Thanks a lot!  

I have issues on 2.6.1 with Dwall, Urlsnarf. Ettercap so far. Below is a list of modules that I have tested and seem to work correctly:

Something is defiantly broken in the new firmware. Does anyone have a clue how to fix it or is a downgrade the only way to have a fully working device at this point in time?

8 hours ago, L3N1 said:

My request (and I believe the everyone that have an Pineapple thinks the same) is a list from someone that is using the 2.6.1 version on Tetra and Nano of all the modules that are working 100% and the modules that not working at all or with limitations (like dependencies that are not installing).

This is a good way for the community to help.  Starting a thread with reporting the status of modules on firmware 2.6.1 and any issues found or fulling working is a great idea.  

Archived