Unable to install Dependencies

bomboem

Hi,

I am using the WiFi Pineapple Nano. I have recently upgraded to the most recent firmware (2.6.1).

As I usually do, I completely formatted the pineapple and the sd card before the update, to avoid any trouble.

But right now, none of the new Modules I install are able to install their dependencies. This issue is present in ALL THE MODULES that need dependencies installed.

I click the "Install Dependencies" button. The button sais "Installing..." and after a while it completely stop, and the button changes again to "Install dependencies". At first I thought this was an SD-card related issue. So I tried installing a module to the internal memory of the Nano, and tried to install the dependencies here. Still the same issue. I think there is something wrong with the Firmware that makes the dependencies unable to isntall. Does anyone know how to solve this/if there is a workaround??? I need my pineapple soon for some tests abroad.

I did not have this issue in the previous firmware version.

Thanx in advance,

B

Good morning for the team of hak5,

Im in the las Firmware Upgrade (Current version: 2.6.1)

this new upgrade help me to solve the problem of the sd card, thanks for that.

Now i have the problem that the unique moduel that works is evil portal.

Im trying to install  the dependences of DNSMasq Spoof v1.2 ,  DNSspoof v1.5, SSLsplit 1.4,  RandmoRoll  but it is on red color, Not installed. 

thanks for this great device

On 9/1/2019 at 10:56 AM, bomboem said:

Hi,

I am using the WiFi Pineapple Nano. I have recently upgraded to the most recent firmware (2.6.1).

As I usually do, I completely formatted the pineapple and the sd card before the update, to avoid any trouble.

But right now, none of the new Modules I install are able to install their dependencies. This issue is present in ALL THE MODULES that need dependencies installed.

I click the "Install Dependencies" button. The button sais "Installing..." and after a while it completely stop, and the button changes again to "Install dependencies". At first I thought this was an SD-card related issue. So I tried installing a module to the internal memory of the Nano, and tried to install the dependencies here. Still the same issue. I think there is something wrong with the Firmware that makes the dependencies unable to isntall. Does anyone know how to solve this/if there is a workaround??? I need my pineapple soon for some tests abroad.

I did not have this issue in the previous firmware version.

Thanx in advance,

B

Having the same problem, any solution?

Archived