Sign in to follow this  
Darren Kitchen

Introducing the Shark Jack

Okay I know you didn't ask and maybe I am the only old person that will be get the joke but shouldn't the device be called Lan Shark.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:57 AM, Jtyle6 said:

The documentation page is now available.

Thanks for sharing the link buddy.............it really is a simple device, which looks like it will work well in office environments........I will have to get a couple.......cheers again for sharing:

Shark Jack

A portable network attack and automation tool for pentesters and systems administrators designed to enable social engineering engagements and opportunistic wired network auditing.

At the booth in DC, I was told it would come preconfigured with nmap, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I correct myself. It is so armed. But the arming/attack switch doesn't seem to make a difference. I plugged it in to check, and it performed a scan, I was in arming mode.

Nice one hak5 team!!

Two questions... 1) what is the internal storage and 2) can you connect a usbc flash drive into the charging port for additional storage?

The use case I am thinking is capturing and storing creds with responder.