Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fan

upgrade antenna for the wifi pineapple

Recommended Posts

hi anyone
i want upgrade my antenna for the wifi pineapple .any proposal for that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://forums.hak5.org/topic/28600-do-not-post-wifi-pineapple-related-questions-here/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, fan said:

hi anyone
i want upgrade my antenna for the wifi pineapple .any proposal for that ?

Sorry buddy, but you are in the wrong thread...........I know as I have made that mistake before. Head to the top of your page and you will see the search box, put PINEAPPLE in there and hit return. It should show you all the threads that have that term in the conversation. You may even find the answers that you seek. You can also do that with other things that you are looking for.

I hope this helps you in some way😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, INFOTRACE said:

Sorry buddy, but you are in the wrong thread...........I know as I have made that mistake before. Head to the top of your page and you will see the search box, put PINEAPPLE in there and hit return. It should show you all the threads that have that term in the conversation. You may even find the answers that you seek. You can also do that with other things that you are looking for.

I hope this helps you in some way😎

i know friend but i not find information about that i want the powerful antenna for wifi pineapple tetra .does  you have any information about that ?

Edited by fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stock antennas are 5dbi, what are you looking for?  The way you're asking makes me think you're not really sure what you want, or even know if you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fan said:

i know friend but i not find information about that i want the powerful antenna for wifi pineapple tetra .does  you have any information about that ?

Happy days buddy.........

 

So, if you write Upgrading the Antenna............in the search bar or click on the image...........hope this helps you buddy😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...