AlarmTech

Is the WIFI Pineapple work with Raspberry IP?

I am wondering if the new WIFI Pineapple is compatible with the Raspberry IP, and if so is the Pineapple basically replacing other network cards such as an Alpha AWUS036NHA? I am asking because I have been doing some reading and before purchase I wanted to be sure that they are the same things yet the Pineapple seems to have a more user friendly GUI. Hope i am clear enough.

Cheers in advance.

What are planing for the pineapple?

Well I am in school now, I just stared a Cyber Security program so I am looking to start simply using it for any types of penetration testing that I can. I now know I can use in in conjunction with the Rasp-PI. I will be purchasing the touch screen setup and building  a portable unit soon for auditing ad what not.

Can this Pineapple be used for any types of wireless hack such as embedded car fobs and or RFID access control?

You can use Ras-pi with pineapple. 

18 hours ago, AlarmTech said:

Can this Pineapple be used for any types of wireless hack such as embedded car fobs and or RFID access control?

That's more realm of an Sdr. But I have seen an module for the hackRf in software. 

Nfc is different story.