opensource RAT for iPhone

tamir cohen

hello everybady,
i am new in this forum.
right now i work as penetration tester for a little compay who protects from mobile hacking.

In this project I am searching for an opensource app or a leaked app that has the ability to do full jailbreak to an iPhone and get full Remote access like: uploads and downloads data from the phone,use the camera and video, record voice,gets user location,web history,list of contacts and so on.

i also tried many commrical apps like:mSpy,MobileStealth and so on but they were useless.
i thoungt to myself that for the start i can lure the user using spearphising or wififisher.

do you have any good,working ideas for the app?

2 hours ago, tamir cohen said:

Do you know any automatic tool for jailbreaking without a computer that is needed?

I feel the answer to that exact question is something bing.com or duckduckgo.com could answer for you.

11 hours ago, tamir cohen said:

right now i work as penetration tester for a little compay who protects from mobile hacking

If you aren't in a team and the rest of the company don't know anything about jail breaking phones then I think there is something wrong with the company's business model.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, digininja said:

If you aren't in a team and the rest of the company don't know anything about jail breaking phones then I think there is something wrong with the company's business model.

The phrase we are looking at here is "He's lying".

• Like 1

i took this job as part-time student job.

i worked for six years as Head of trainings and courses + commander of SOC Center.

so I am familiar with the cyber security conepts and ideas from the managment prespective and not the hand's on - pratical view.

this is why i took this job.

The company wanted to take this job, because they didnt have any thing to loose.

you can belive me or not ,  I just ask for help.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, tamir cohen said:

Do you know any automatic tool for jailbreaking without a computer that is needed?

On 8/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, Forkish said:

I feel the answer to that exact question is something bing.com or duckduckgo.com could answer for you.

I'll save them a search....pretty damn unlikely without a computer for a start 😂 

And why without a computer?  Haven't you been granted physical access to the iPhone? 🤔

• Like 1

The scenario   they gave me was somthing like that:

Suppose you have someone iPhone for a body check  for 5-6 minutes.

you have his pin code and you have a computer for 5-6 minutes. Can you hack his iPhone in order to get full access?

I have thinking that for example I could use jailbreak automation tool and then install some torjan opensource app.