[RELEASE] WiFi Pineapple Firmware v2.6.x

Foxtrot

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 2:38 AM, Th4ntis said:

So maybe someone can help see if I can easytether installed so I can tether my phone to my pineapple and use it on the go. I get the correct .ipk file and when I attempt to install it, im running into this:

This was working before the 2.6.X update. Downloading the drivers from easytethers official site. I've tried both opennssl and tiny. I also attempted 18.06+ as well.

I have the same problem and would like to see if u have fixed it. If not maybe we can work on this together to come up with a solution 

• 3 weeks later...

guys just got the tetra and trying to download firmware. it first takes you to a page that says nano firmware and not sure if that's the same for tetra but assume so. In any case when you poing to the bin file it uploads successfully and then a few seconds later it goes right back to the upload firmware page instead and doesn't look like it's applying firmware. can't get past the setup wizard asking for firmware upgrade. what am i missing here?

On 11/23/2019 at 10:54 PM, ghosthacker said:

I have the same problem and would like to see if u have fixed it. If not maybe we can work on this together to come up with a solution 

I did not get Easytether working but apparently I didn't need it since my phone supposed USB Tethering as is. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else still having issues with 2.6.2 recon live view not working and found a fix/workaround other than going back to a 2.4 version? Would be excellent to get this item resolved before my next engagement. Tertra is an awesome tool to have in the bag!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE on Live View not working: Was troubleshooting this issue more today by doing some PCAPS on the HTTP transmission between the Pineapple and my browser.

1. Manual downgraded to 2.4.2 from 2.6.2 (live view works) - HTTP GET cookie packet present

2. Manual upgrade to 2.5.2 from 2.4.2 (live view did not work) - HTTP GET cookie packet present

3. Manual upgrade to 2.6.0 from 2.5.2 (live view works) - HTTP GET cookie packet present

4. Manual upgrade to 2.6.2 from 2.6.0 (live view did not work) - no HTTP GET cookie packet

5. Manual downgrade to 2.6.0 from 2.6.2 (live view works) - HTTP GET cookie packet present

Cookie: PHPSESSID=53627fd7109b7d1fa26e332c04c8f7304334; XSRF-TOKEN=eec0c62132eff74e9f60d3155e5755c509cebc41; scanDuration=60; liveScan=true\r\n
        Cookie pair: PHPSESSID=53627fd7109b7d1fa26e332c04c8f7304334
        Cookie pair: XSRF-TOKEN=eec0c62132eff74e9f60d3155e5755c509cebc433441
        Cookie pair: scanDuration=60
        Cookie pair: liveScan=true

I'm back on 2.6.0 and Live View is currently working for me. And not being a programmer I am also now well past my skill set so hopefully the HAK5 team and community can chime in on why Live View is still not working in 2.6.2 for some of us!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Foxtrot unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived