[RELEASE] WiFi Pineapple Firmware v2.6.x

Foxtrot

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Unauthed said:

Any update on the fixed firmware? I have an engagement on Monday so would be keen to get it up and running prior. If it's unlikely by then I will downgrade. 

a lot has been fixed with the modules, if thats what your looking for

3 hours ago, fan said:

Is the new 2.6.x firmware working properly now?

The firmware works.  If your referring to module updates they are in process:

12 hours ago, b0N3z said:

lot has been fixed with the modules

They are coming along nicely.

8 minutes ago, trapman16 said:

The firmware works.  If your referring to module updates they are in process:

They are coming along nicely.

hi ,

yes i talk about the modules can I now download the modules and work?

26 minutes ago, L07TB0Y said:

fan what modules are you trying to install? not all modules are working yet but as it is posted above try updating the modules in the modules manager. 

dwall  cursed screesh urlsnarf hackrf no working

20 hours ago, b0N3z said:

have you updated the modules in the module manager

not a big deal but on the occupine module the speed and channel come up as false so it will not let you start the module without those being set first. 

20 hours ago, b0N3z said:

6 minutes ago, L07TB0Y said:

not a big deal but on the occupine module the speed and channel come up as false so it will not let you start the module without those being set first. 

I have not tried occupineapple yet

15 hours ago, fan said:

i see the same thing always dependencies does not want to install?

@fan You need to completely uninstall the module through the Module Manager and reinstall to update the module version. after doing this all the modules that @Foxtrot stated work.

1 hour ago, jato said:

@fan You need to completely uninstall the module through the Module Manager and reinstall to update the module version. after doing this all the modules that @Foxtrot stated work.

hi @jato

yes already uninstall all modules and reinstall the problem remains with cursed screesh, hackrf, d'wall ..................

On 8/8/2019 at 1:02 AM, Centurionbc said:

Looks like I picked an interesting time to get into the WiFi Pineapple given that the new firmware just released and temporarily broke almost all the modules for me. I am unable to install the dependancies and clicking enable on Dwan does nothing. 

Same thing, just received Nano yesterday and can't use it for nothing really now. I struggled to make sd card work, but now dependencies...

hello im having an issue with the latest firmwre too

on both my pineapples , the tetra and the nano

the tetra keeps hanging and non responsive upon running recon scan,  and site servey isnt extracing the content from the scan, when i refresh the page and try it again same thing, its blank.

and for my nano the sd card isnt reading at all its a new sandisk 16gb once in and the nano is fully booted i formated the sd and installed modules

after doing a reboot the nano desides not to read the card, i tried multiple times reseting the device and tried again, still same results.

i am also expiereincing the same issues that others has posted with depenedencies not being installed on both the nano and the tetra

Archived