Microsorft Word

beastmasta

Hey, i have to do a school project soon and my Microsoft word stopped working. Every time i start it up it says it has a Corrupt file and i need to re-install it. well i don't have the disk cause my parents bought it from gateway and i don't know what they did with it, they don't even know if they got it or not and, i don't even like Microsoft word as it is, so my question is, is there any other good programs like word but more advanced than note pad. Please Help.

sorry for the spelling and grammer, im sorta in a hurry. :(

access

excell

infopath(?)

outlook

powerpoint

publisher

word

i also have frontpage and visio, but there not installed.

<this is a classic example of the UK gov wasting tax payers money, there is no point in me having any of that shit apart from word and outlook>

Open Office is the shit, check it out

I agree.

I cant believe how well they have done with a product that is free for general use.

Agreed. They just need to make it leaner - I'm not the only one that finds it bloated.

Open Office is the shit, check it out

I agree.

I cant believe how well they have done with a product that is free for general use.

Agreed. They just need to make it leaner - I'm not the only one that finds it bloated.

Right, I hear you.. but when you can work on document files or powerpoint files from work or school for free.. the problem with the program itself goes away when you walk up to a register for the student version of office proffesional and they say that will be 190 please. Or the regular office for 280 if you arent a student.