Tetra Powercycles on Anker Powercore+ 13400

rumham

Hey folks,

I recently came to inherit a WiFi Pineapple Tetra with a Anker Powercore+ 13400 battery (https://shop.hak5.org/products/powercore-13400-with-qc-3-0-poweriq-quick-charge-technology). 

Whenever I connect the Tetra to the battery pack with the USB Y-Cable, the Tetra will power on, flashing blue light, then go orange, power off, and cycle back on again. 

I am currently on the latest firmware, and do not have any extra services starting on boot. Additionally, the battery pack is at just under a full charge. I have even factory reset and am still experiencing this issue. Just curious if there's something I can do to fix this issue. 

Thank you very much.  

On 7/28/2019 at 6:40 AM, Scott Doorey said:

I’m having exactly same problem. Support has been non existent. Have emailed many times and no response. There seems to be many others with same problem. 

Dang sucks to see this is a common issue. I have an assessment in the next couple months and it would be great to be able to be a bit more mobile. 

Been able to run the Tetra successfully on 2 of these :  Anker Astro E7 26800mAh Ultra-High Capacity 3-Port 4A.  Can be ordered via Amazon.  Just saw there is an updated version :  Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and Other Smart Devices.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, korang said:

Been able to run the Tetra successfully on 2 of these :  Anker Astro E7 26800mAh Ultra-High Capacity 3-Port 4A.  Can be ordered via Amazon.  Just saw there is an updated version :  Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and Other Smart Devices.

Great advice buddy........I use the same bricks........😎

Archived