Pineapple Nano does not connect to modules or anything else besides recon

Wise

I used these two videos in the setup for the pineapple nano. I cannot load any modules and i cannot load anything under the bulletin button. (For Windows 10). 

(I think its a bug in the new installation, because the nano isn't working on any of my computers).

If you can help please let me know. Thank you, 

That doesnt help. No one posted anything on that forum, there are no answers.(whenever I clicked the link you sent only the homepage for the hak5 forum popped up) There are many people with the same problem.  There is a problem with the newest installment because it’s the same problem on multiple computers (that have windows 10).

On 7/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, Wise said:

That doesnt help. No one posted anything on that forum, there are no answers.(whenever I clicked the link you sent only the homepage for the hak5 forum popped up) There are many people with the same problem.  There is a problem with the newest installment because it’s the same problem on multiple computers (that have windows 10).

Its a windows 10 issue. Out of Win, Mac and Linux - providing Internet connection sharing to the Wifi pineapples - windows gives consistently and repeatedly the most issues. I have heard of it changing IP's on you after you manually set them among other things. I would recommend finding a current up to date Windows10 internet connection sharing guide or walkthrough. If you combine that with the Hak5 stuff and have your head switched on you should be able to figure it out. Its not impossible just not fun... or use Linux 🙂

Archived