Batch File Prank

CyberAssassin

I made this cool batch file that ends Explorer.exe and then renames it so windows cant find it. Here's wut the code looks like tell me what you think.

//Created By The CyberAssassin

taskkill /f /fi "USERNAME eq Administrator" /im explorer.exe

ren explorer.exe rexplorer.exe

del kill.bat

Here's the Restore File

//Created By The CyberAssassin

taskkill /f /fi "USERNAME eq Administrator" /im explorer.exe

ren rexplorer.exe explorer.exe

run explorer.exe

del restore.bat

We're not here to tell you what to do/what not to do, we just prefer things that tend to be a little more productive and less unbelievably immature...

Oh come on, whats wrong with a little bit of fun between friends, and spreading the word? If I am not mistaken this is a forum about "Hacks, Mods & Coding". I think this fits the criteria. If you don't like these threads, then don't read them!

Even if you're an enforcer, that doesn't mean that you have to belittle every little thread, even if it doesn't appeal to your taste. I don't mean to be rude, but I think you could be a bit more open minded.

We're not here to tell you what to do/what not to do, we just prefer things that tend to be a little more productive and less unbelievably immature...

Oh come on, whats wrong with a little bit of fun between friends, and spreading the word? If I am not mistaken this is a forum about "Hacks, Mods & Coding". I think this fits the criteria. If you don't like these threads, then don't read them!

Even if you're an enforcer, that doesn't mean that you have to belittle every little thread, even if it doesn't appeal to your taste. I don't mean to be rude, but I think you could be a bit more open minded.

Dude... acting like an ass to a mod on your first post is a good way to get yourself green lit. By the definition of hacks I could start a thread about my new ax... but it doesn't make it on topic.

I'm not gonna pin one on anyone for speaking out, he didn't like the way I responded, that's his right... which stands as long as I've got the right to say what I think. I'm not the only person here, if people wish to respond constructively to this topic then I'm not going to stop them.

However, the reason I reacted the way I did is because it gets very tiresome when people use people's time and knowledge just to 'piss someone off'. It's like me asking what the best paint stripper is so I can go and strip the paint off my friend's car because 'we always prank each other and I wanna piss him off'.

You may disagree, but that's exactly the point. I disagreed with this, you're disagreeing with me and chances are you or someone else will dislike what I'm writing in this post.

Moonlit,

Sometimes ya just gotta let em play. Not gonna hurt the board.

I remember when I was 10 I would write Qbasic programs on my PC-XT. My friend had a PC-AT and he wrote Qbasic too, so in 5th grade we would trade programs on 5.25"

One day I wrote what looked like a pac-man esque game, but what it really did was replace his autoexec.bat file with a bunch of

@echo "Eric is a LAMER"

In hindsight it was pretty lame. I thought I was so clever making a "virus". Not really, maybe a trojan horse as he had to run it. And he had the .bas source so it was trivial to scroll down and see what it did.

But the point is that it took me all day to go down to the library and get a new book on Qbasic to learn how to write to the file system, and the whole project was worth it just for that experience.

Awww man... not these again. When I was in school I had a particularly dumb teacher for one class, and pretty much free access to some old BBC micros that ran nothing but some kinda basic shell. We spent hours coding massively complex programs that did nothing but print offensive messages in a loop which were impossible to decode from the source.

Kinda like this:

10 goto 40

20 print "teacher"

30 goto 90

40 print "the"

50 goto 20

60 print "sucks"

70 print "cocks"

80 goto 10

90 print "big"

100 goto 70

but with pages of code.

Thinking back on it, the worst part was that we couldn't save any of it. The floppy drives were all broken.

Awww man... not these again. When I was in school I had a particularly dumb teacher for one class, and pretty much free access to some old BBC micros that ran nothing but some kinda basic shell. We spent hours coding massively complex programs that did nothing but print offensive messages in a loop which were impossible to decode from the source.

Kinda like this:

10 goto 40

20 print "teacher"

30 goto 90

40 print "the"

50 goto 20

60 print "sucks"

70 print "cocks"

80 goto 10

90 print "big"

100 goto 70

but with pages of code.

Thinking back on it, the worst part was that we couldn't save any of it. The floppy drives were all broken.

[output]

the

teacher

big

cocks

[/output ...it loops from there...]

??

I think you may need to debug that code

10 PRINT "d4rR3n 15 4 14m3r!"

20 GOTO 20

[output]

d4rR3n 15 a 14m3r

[/output]

It would be better if printed that more than once don't ya think?

sorry guys