dallas43

Help with unbricking

I have read and followed the unbricking article and after i just got my bash bunny and tried to use the auto updater to update the firmware (the version was fine) it bricked it and now I cannot unbrick it I am plugging it in and unplugging after the green light is off 3 times then plugging in and letting it do the reset after the green light shows up I am switching to 1 but a green light never shows and when I switch it back to arming it doesn't show on my PC. Any suggestions, am I doing this wrong, what do I do?

Leave it in "arming" mode, un-plug it 3 times after seeing the green light turn off. Then, plug it back in (and leave it in) the 4th time and it should go into recovery mode (red / blue flashing lights).

If it doesn't go into recovery mode, then you have a bigger issue than you think. 🤷‍♂️

it goes into recovery mode blue and red lights then green then shuts off completely then wont boot back up so I'm screwed it sounds like

When the green light goes out, you need to safely remove and replug the bashbunny