Help with unbricking

dallas43

I have read and followed the unbricking article and after i just got my bash bunny and tried to use the auto updater to update the firmware (the version was fine) it bricked it and now I cannot unbrick it I am plugging it in and unplugging after the green light is off 3 times then plugging in and letting it do the reset after the green light shows up I am switching to 1 but a green light never shows and when I switch it back to arming it doesn't show on my PC. Any suggestions, am I doing this wrong, what do I do?

Leave it in "arming" mode, un-plug it 3 times after seeing the green light turn off. Then, plug it back in (and leave it in) the 4th time and it should go into recovery mode (red / blue flashing lights).

If it doesn't go into recovery mode, then you have a bigger issue than you think. 🤷‍♂️

• 8 months later...

@Shelby77 have you tried the steps explained here?

If yes, it's probably time to get your hands dirty with JTAG... Unfortunately my only Bash Bunny got stolen last year together with around 4k USD of other material out of my camper, so I can't really help you here...

Archived