World of Warcraft RealmList.wtf hack

Throdne

Hello, i play worldo fo warcraft, at home and now that im a 12th grader in high school, and 4 classes and two and computer class i have taken before. i would liek to play wow at school. the teach said it was ok to put it on one of the computer in the back room. 2.0ghz 1gb of ram and a hella nice vid card. but we have a thing call saint Bernard http://www.stbernard.com/ web site blocker. and it is ran from the district. what i'm trying to say is that when you open the realmlist.wtf you get this code

set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

i ping that address and i get an ip i put hat ip in there and is works i did this at home but, i tryed it at school and i still can't connect. is there a way where i can bypass that or forward it and get it to work correctly?

thank you

Throdne :arrow:

the network admin, whom are you talking about, the school, ask hak 5 admin for help, or wow's admin?

the school: our school has its panties in a bunch, and they are so strict.

hak 5 admin: IDK

WoW's admin: i don't think they would like me messing with stuff like that. because it like hack and not what they want.

but i do host my own apache server with php and mysql right from my house, and if i can bypass using that, maybe you guys can help with that

Honestly it probably wont but if you've got permission from the instructor my best advice is to get it in writing and hope that the admin has a lvl49 human paladin and a horde alt to boot. Good luck with the burning crusades either way.

Get it in writing anyway incase someone (another teacher/school administrator) on a power trip tries to make your life hard you can say "hey I asked the person in charge of me and I got permission" If your nice about it you shouldn't have any problems.

I do this all the time at my school. To bypass any of the school crap, just open up putty, make a dynamic tunnel on any port (I use 8080) and get a nifty little program called SocksCap

Open up sockscap, tell it where your SOCKS5 proxy is, which would be 127.0.0.1:8080. connect to your SSH server, and then run WoW FROM SocksCap. Make sure you do that or it will not work.

Once you do that, have fun farming gold.

I do this all the time at my school. To bypass any of the school crap, just open up putty, make a dynamic tunnel on any port (I use 8080) and get a nifty little program called SocksCap

Open up sockscap, tell it where your SOCKS5 proxy is, which would be 127.0.0.1:8080. connect to your SSH server, and then run WoW FROM SocksCap. Make sure you do that or it will not work.

Once you do that, have fun farming gold.

yup..

Or if you happen to have a linux server handy, just ssh tunnel to it with putty.

stunnel.bat

putty -D 8080 -P 22 -ssh ssh.example.com

Set your WoW client to proxy SOCKS4/5 127.0.0.1:8080

That lets you play WoW through your server computer. Also, if you don't have a linux server, you can get OpenSSH for windows and change that URL to your home ip or no-ip or whatever.