Mr robot game

M4sh1lo

7 hours ago, psydT0ne said:

Hacknet...a lot of fun dude

Well i din't seen any Elliot Alderson or a Darky Army on that game...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont know how a Mr. Robot game would look like..but in 3rd person..watchdogs 2? (and i hope you dont mean to make a game adaptation of the series..thats dangerous. Its good that the adaptation from a book to a series went well, but series to game dosnt go well that much [except icons like star wars, Spiderman, Batman etc]. Mr. Robot game would be cheaply made merch i bet..not worth to wait for disappointment.)

anyways..

Best online MMO hacker game is by FAR Grey Hack on steam.

Trust me..i played every hackergame there is .. Dark Signs (want the source code..got it from terminalzero,the dev..a massive spaghetti code in visual basic)...Uplink (want the source code..i got the developer files), hacknet, hackmud, and all the wanna be clones of hacker (revolution/evolution xxx) name the game and i probably played it.

Grey Hack got a special place in my heart..its an indi game..one SUPER ACTIVE developer. He created a little internet with the whole IP range of npc and player computers..you can rent servers ingame, install server software like a http server or chat or just ssh for a botnet. It has an inbiuld script editor to code your own exploits. (means you have you scan libs for vulnerabilitys and use them..all in a desktop enviroment, using a terminal, browser etc.

Its still in beta..but it feels almost complete..and if you are in the nightly build beta, you get updates as it says..almost every night..you can give input to the dev..and its been worked on.
If you want a Hacker Game..go Grey Hack.

On a side note

Nite Team 4 on steam is also worth a shot..its more flashy movie hacking..but the whole game is based on the real OS and the real tools NSA uses (the tools we know about like xkeyscore, hydra, and of course stattelite connections. So you kinda play an NSA agent..very well made game.

Cool feature in that is, after you finished academy and the solo campaign, it gets updates with "reallife" missions. means you get together with a team if you like and do missions that reqiure to leave the game and do real internet searches..they even put up game servers online, so you KINDA hack servers in the real world..or just do your recon with reallife OSINT

Very clever game..so if you want hacker feeling..go Grey hack..and look at nite team 4 for some more cinematic (but close to real) hacking game.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:21 PM, kuyaya said:

Is it worth the 10.50$ ? idk if I should buy it or not....

In my opinion, yes..its a solid game engine that comes with a mission editor..so you can make/load missions yourself. Its a bit futuristic like how the 90's imagines hacking..but in general a good game..much terminal work (wich you basically dont need to navigate, except someone shoots down your dektop and youre just with a terminal left)

But in generall..i would say its an OK buy..because of the modability of the complete game..so its still useable after you finished every basic mission.
Even more fun is to have a friend wth the game aswell..to create challenges or funny missions for each other..be crative and you got lots of fun

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no actual game available that I know of. Otherwise Google would tell you that. The only "game" that has been around is the one already linked here, but that is more of a quest to find things in the episodes such as puzzles or challenges or simply re-creating some hack scenarios.

Archived