Unable to install ruby-2.6.2

Ture

On 6/27/2019 at 2:38 AM, Ture said:

How do I install the latest version of Ruby? 

This bit right there literally answers your question with a quick search.

* Not trying to be rude but it's too easy to do. If you're still having trouble with it, then perhaps you shouldn't have the bunny ....

As it says in my profile, I'm a newbie so I get it that you Think I should not have a Bunny.

Fair enough

But your answer is not a help to me and as I've bought a Bunny anyway, I Think I'm entitled to get some "nice" support.

I've asked about the problem in Another thread too and you're welcome to look in my profile for the other question and maybe give some help.

Thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 5:58 AM, Ture said:

As it says in my profile, I'm a newbie so I get it that you Think I should not have a Bunny.

Fair enough

But your answer is not a help to me and as I've bought a Bunny anyway, I Think I'm entitled to get some "nice" support.

I've asked about the problem in Another thread too and you're welcome to look in my profile for the other question and maybe give some help.

Thanks for your time

This is not paid support its community support and as long as you try to look your self on something like google or if your old school check yahoo.

If your asking about a problem or concern keep it in the category it belongs in.  Double posting the same thing usually wont get you any where any quicker.

To you question..... you dont need to upated to 2.6.2.  The bunny firmware 1.6 includes ruby 2.3.3 which will work with jackalope payload. 

Archived