Bash Bunny switch doesn't work

7991alex

Hi all,

I've bought a new Bash Bunny. I've done the upgrade of the firmware using bunnyupdater. After having done the upgrade, the switch mode ( either 1 and 2 ) doesn't work and it boot in arming mode. What can I do to fix it? Before the upgrade I didn't have this problem. Moreover, before the upgrade, I was able to install .deb packages. Now they remain in the tools folder but without being installed.

I've tried a factory reset but nothing changes. What can I do?

Thanks

When you say you tried a factory reset, could you expand on that?  What steps did you take, and what did the LED do?  I ask because some users have either mistakenly did the factory reset incorrectly, or they did not plug it into an adequate power source for the factory reset.

I've plugged the usb and extract after the green led goes off ( x three times ). The fourth time the led starts to blink red/blue ( like police blinking ). Then I've put it into switch1 mode during the police blinking and then, after the green led goes off, i've put it into arming mode. I've tried also to do the same steps without switching in switch1 but I have the same results.

Try doing the three times as before, but all while in arming mode (switch closest to the USB part).  But, instead of plugging it into a computer on the fourth try, I would suggest plugging it into a wall outlet using a block for smartphones.  I can't remember the official name of them, the thing you charge a smarphone with that has a USB port on it.  Let it sit with the police LED and don't unplug it until it starts pulsing blue with no red.

Ok now I've tried it a second time, i've tried with a prank payload ( the notepad payload ) and it works correctly. I've tried with PasswordGrabber and it says that the device has some problems, and it created an empty folder into the loot folder. Is it a problem of the payload or is it a problem of my bash bunny?

• Foxtrot changed the title to Bash Bunny switch doesn't work

Archived