ramp115

Recon Module in CloudC2 not working :(

Hey Fam!

I just set up my c2 cloud server on a digitalocean VPS w/ https, domain name and everything with no issues.

I also set up my wifi pineapple to reconnect to the c2 web server when it connects to the interwebz.

I cannot, however, seem to get the recon module working in the c2 web interface. It just keeps loading and saying there is no recon info yet. I let it run for a good 30-40 minutes before deciding something was wrong.

Is this a bug or something on my end? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Much love to Hak5,

Ramp115Screenshot-2019-6-8-Hak5-Cloud-C.png

same issue here. at most current version as of this post. 

7 minutes ago, NetsForNutworks said:

Did you guys get the Recon module to work? I'm having the same experience with my Pineapple.

A follow up question on this. I noticed in the C2 dashboard my Pineapple says it completed scan.

Does anyone know if those scan results stored somewhere on the Pineapples filesystem?

Then I could possibly get them with C2EXFIL and do something with the data?

Im still having the same issue. No recon data is getting to the c2 from the pineapple but it exists localy. Another issue i noticed is with the Pineapple Tetra, you cant chose what RF spectrum to scan on and it defaults to 2.4 GHz every time.... Its almost easier to use the tetra as a plant and come back for it like originally intended. Network performance on the ISP side of the pineapple is also a factor. If the pineapples internet becomes unstable or unavailable, the pineapple will disconnect from the C2 and not try to reconnect if a recon is running.... Just a few issues I've noticed so far. 

9 hours ago, Darren Kitchen said:

This has been fixed with firmware 2.6.2, releasing later this week. I'll have more details then.

Thanks for the update 👍

I am mistaken. Previously I tested Cloud C2 Pro v2.0.0 with a WiFi Pineapple NANO v2.6.2 (unreleased) and validated recon working. I incorrectly assumed this was fixed with the forthcoming 2.6.2 release.

I have no gone back and tested with the latest publicly released, Cloud C2 Community v2.0.0 with a WiFi Pineapple NANO v2.6.1 and am unable to reproduce the problem. I am receiving recon scans as expected.

For those of you having issues, can you share what version of Cloud C2 you are running, as well as which WiFi Pineapple (NANO or TETRA) and its firmware version? Thanks!

On 10/8/2019 at 8:41 AM, OIFhax said:

Im still having the same issue. No recon data is getting to the c2 from the pineapple but it exists localy.

Which directory is that recon data stored in?

WiFi Pineapple Tetra on 2.6.2, and using 2.0.0 C2 Cloud Community Edition. Loot is not being collected automatically, recon doesn't work, probes doesn't work, and neither does clients.

Community ver 2.0 and a freshly firmware recovered and fully upgraded 2.6.2 nano. I'm not seeing recon scans or probes in C2 but they are viewable locally on the nano.