My DumbAss School Blocked HAK5!!!!!

hsncorrosion

The place I work at has Hak.5 blocked for "Hacking" aswell.

Probably a smart move on their part. I'd be a LOT more active here if they didn't.

Dosnt torpark do that?

It's to slow and too many people block the exit nodes. I prefer to buy a few small cheap computers like Compaq Ipaq desktop computers which you can pick up for £40 and then sticking Debian on them.

You then distribute them among friends around the world and use them as exit points for your traffic and you also have away to distribute backups of your important files. Me and a bunch of friends do this, as it worked out to be the best solution to are problems.

Everyone should just tunnel all their traffic.

Alas! Not possible on school computers as they have them locked down very well, and find the flaws after they are used about three or four times

Don't tell anyone about them, and don't do anything with the connection that might piss off the sysops. SSH + Lynx will take you less than an hour with any *nix distro and you could always just get a free shell from somewhere if you don't have the kit yourself.

Dosnt torpark do that?

It's to slow and too many people block the exit nodes. I prefer to buy a few small cheap computers like Compaq Ipaq desktop computers which you can pick up for £40 and then sticking Debian on them.

You then distribute them among friends around the world and use them as exit points for your traffic and you also have away to distribute backups of your important files. Me and a bunch of friends do this, as it worked out to be the best solution to are problems.

If only we could all do this...

Everyone should just tunnel all their traffic.

Alas! Not possible on school computers as they have them locked down very well, and find the flaws after they are used about three or four times

Sure it's possible. If you can't use SSH or something like that you can at the very least set up a proxy like ninjaproxy.com on your home computer or use one of the of hundreds pages like ninjaproxy.com.

My University doesn't block any thing. I bet they would chase after you with a sword if you where using there internet connection for stuff that you shouldn't. For the most part they don't care fortunately, I have downloaded Linux CD images before and they didn't say any thing to me, not even an email asking me to not download Linux CD images.

My University doesn't block any thing. I bet they would chase after you with a sword if you where using there internet connection for stuff that you shouldn't. For the most part they don't care fortunately, I have downloaded Linux CD images before and they didn't say any thing to me, not even an email asking me to not download Linux CD images.

As long as your not causing an issue for them they will probally be happy to let you get away with murder.