d137

I'm trying to install impacket and responder to my BB using the .deb files provided on another thread however, my bunny doesn't seem to recognise the updated tools folder. When I copy the files, eject and plug back in, it just boots as normal and doesn't copy anything to its /tools on its linux partition.

I found a previous thread saying to delete the everything, change the version.txt file to an earlier version and run the updater but I don't wanna mess it up any more than it already is.

I've tried restoring by inducing 3 failed boots to restore to factory but that hasn't seemed to work

• 4 weeks later...

Just tagging on here; I just got my Bunny today and am running into the same issue.  I copy the .deb files into the Windows tools folder and after unplugging & replugging they're gone but /tools is still empty.

Update: hey d137 I was exploring my Bunny and decided to follow the steps to give it access to the internet (with ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET SERIAL).  While I was running that payload I sshed into the OS and mounted the udisk and checked the tools folder; at some point the tools had installed and when I tried QuickCreds it ran without a failure.  Hope this helps you as well.

Archived