What Internet Explorer shouldn't look like

Sparda

I have no use for IE. And my father, before I fixed it, had a much worse situation. He had about 7 bars on, and that was after only a month of use. Most of the bars were standard out the retail box on his laptop. Isn't it sad what companies are slamming in the inexperienced users faces?

I have no use for IE. And my father, before I fixed it, had a much worse situation. He had about 7 bars on, and that was after only a month of use. Most of the bars were standard out the retail box on his laptop. Isn't it sad what companies are slamming in the inexperienced users faces?

Absolutely, which is why when I get my first laptop Ubuntu is going to be straight on it and I'm going to get my rebate for Windows off Microsoft :D

Wasn't there a guy once who tried to install as many as possible, finally ending up with no less than 32 installed toolbars and a frighteningly unstable browser with only like 10% of the interface actually available for viewing webpages?

Update: Found it!

IE6 image + start with IE7 http://www.windows-noob.com/review/ie7/

IE7 endresult http://www.windows-noob.com/review/ie7/part_4.html

lol cooper thats kool, though sadly i dont need to even be running 1 toolbar for IE7 to crash on me T_T

@ OtterFox, 'Start > Control Pannel > Add Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows Components' un-tick Internet Explorer ^_^