DEFAULT_DELAY

kuyaya

Hi

I think im doing something wrong with the default delay. Here is my little code just for an example: 

ATTACKMODE HID STORAGE
LED ATTACK
Q DEFAULT_DELAY 5000
Q GUI r
Q STRING notepad
Q ENTER
LED FINISH

The default delay is not working, but the normal delay does. What is wrong with this payload?

That would be very bad. Darren also said that every ducky command is working on the bash bunny. This issue was also never posted before, looks like nobody is using the default delay xD

9 hours ago, bunnylover said:

That would be very bad. Darren also said that every ducky command is working on the bash bunny. This issue was also never posted before, looks like nobody is using the default delay xD

Not really. no need for it since it is the Bash Bunny.  You can probably do something like that with BashFu.  Maybe they turned it into an environment variable on the Bash Bunny you initialize.

13 hours ago, PoSHMagiC0de said:

Bash.  The commandline shell for most Linux systems like Bat files for Windows.

So u mean that i could do a default delay with a bat file? Im on Windows 10^^

• 3 weeks later...

In the payload.txt put in:

export DEFAULT_DELAY=XXXX

I do not know if that will work and was hoping one of the Hak5 folks would chime in with a yes or no if it is possible since I do not see it in any of their documentation of the Bunny and they wrote the Q/Quack command, but do not think that is going to happen.

After looking through all the above, I am seeing you are going to need to do some reading up on what the Bash Bunny is and maybe mess around with a linux virtual machine.  The BB is a Linux machine in a USB stick.

Hmm, I tried this export DEFAULT_DELAY=XXXX and it didn't work. Maybe I just have to come closer with Linux and don't just mess around with win10 😛

Archived