HAK5 Respond!

simoncfc

so ive posted a couple of issues with things such as nano not working correctly and now my Lan Turtle. its like everytime the package arrives i get excited but that always turns to disappointment. so the turtle threw up an error on the quickcreds.........etc/turtle/Responder/logs no such file or directory. this has happened alot i believe. i found somewhere that storage space was an issue. i added an SD card and tried to reset my turtle to start again, no reset button! ok bridge the pins..........didnt work. bricked my device. ok not to panic found some literature to help get the turtle working and reinstall modules using curl (not ideal but the only way to get the module manager back) 

so installed and configured the module quick creds, enabled and started it set it off and AGAIN twenty minutes later no solid amber. really? yet if i check the Loot file there is 1 2 3 4 5 responder.logs but no info.

now as an avid fan of Hak5 and purchaser/pentester for our school i seem to wasting money and time on equipment that never works out of the box as shown in all the Darren videos............how about some means of fixing things and not just in forums. oh and how about a response now and then on YOUR forum, 

makes me want to work in Asda............................. 

18 hours ago, simoncfc said:

how about some means of fixing things and not just in forums

You could join discord and ask your questions there. I will try to answer if I can and when I have time.

2 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

You could join discord and ask your questions there. I will try to answer if I can and when I have time.

discord? please elaborate

Archived