PortalAuth Not Working on Nano

CrispyTheGoat

Hi Guys,

I am somewhat new the the Pineapple, more specifically the Nano and I am still in the process of learning how to use Linux.

To begin, I have been trying to use the PortalAuth module but when trying to clone using any of the injects and other options it errors out with an error saying that is can't find the tinycss module. Going by some posts on the web it was suggested to try and install the latest version of the module from the git repository to the SD card, as the space is limited on the NANO. And yes I did remove the current version of the module first.

After upgrading I am now getting the following error instead;

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 4, in from PortalCloner import PortalCloner File "/sd/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 12, in import requests File "/sd/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/requests/__init__.py", line 58, in from . import utils File "/sd/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/requests/utils.py", line 26, in from .compat import parse_http_list as _parse_list_header File "/sd/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/requests/compat.py", line 7, in from .packages import chardet File "/sd/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/requests/packages/__init__.py", line 83, in load_module raise ImportError("No module named '%s'" % (name,)) ImportError: No module named 'requests.packages.chardet'

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks!

Archived