Skull_Script

Smart RFID Cloner (Needs a cool name...)

So I was thinking about making a "smarter" RFID cloner. Every time you cloned and RFID tag it would store it on a local database that could be accessed by a web interface. You could then select an RFID tag that you have snagged, and it would automatically switch the RFID card to that tag. You could store different tag groups, and select favorite tags, and the coolest part is if you don't know which tag goes to what "lock" you can set the card to cycle, and it would go through and try all the stored tags until it got to the right one. 

This would be super useful for someone like me who carries around 15 different RFID enabled cards. I could only carry around one and it would be much easier for me to get around.

Does anyone have any ideas to add or input? (It needs a cool name, "RFID Narwhal" is the only suggestion I've gotten...

What about "RFID Cloner" that's a pretty cool name. BTW really cool project you are working on.

Already been done. There was a talk on YouTube.