I need help.

souli0

Hello i'm new to this site and i'm here to ask help about something that torment me.

I will try to be short, i try to get in the army everything is going fine but i did something awfull i lied to in my job interview. To put it on contexte i was with her talking for more or less 40 min at this point, then she asked me "you told me you were competitive do you have any exemple for that?" i could have responded anything to that but feeling like my interview wasn't that good i lied telling her "i did a triathlon were i was 108 in 2016"  and she said "ok i will check it out later" my head just blow up at this moment and even now it's been 2 days i try to hack a website to change the 108 name of a triathlon in my town to double down on my lie (yes it's bad to do that but i just wan't to found my way in life and i believe firmly the army could be it). 

So in my 2 days of learning hacking and searching a way to help myself i used Nessus N and other stuff to gather info and i managed to find a vulnaribility 

a port 80 open but i don't know any way to hack into that any way i could manage to enter here and maybe change the link for the pdf on the website to one i would create with my name on it?