Wifi Pineapple Nano tutorial

ThiccNUT

4 hours ago, ThiccNUT said:

Does anyone have or know of an in depth tutorial for the wifi Pineapple Nano

I guess it depends what you mean by "in depth". You already checked out the documentation? https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/categories/360000979333-WiFi-Pineapple

If you need more, what specifically do you need?

6 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

I guess it depends what you mean by "in depth". You already checked out the documentation? https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/categories/360000979333-WiFi-Pineapple

If you need more, what specifically do you need?

Yeah I've checked all that stuff out, by in depth I just mean something that is going to teach me every part of it.

20 minutes ago, ThiccNUT said:

Yeah I've checked all that stuff out, by in depth I just mean something that is going to teach me every part of it.

I'm still not 100% sure what you want a tutorial on. Maybe: - GUI? Hardware? Base OS OpenWRT? Third party tools? Wireless pentesting?

Have you checked out YouTube? There are many videos now about Wi-Fi Pineapples even the videos of the older pineapples still are useful to watch.

I think you will need to put multiple sources together and spend some time reading, watching and testing to get what you want. Oh! there is also a Hak5 wifi pineapple book from the hakshop IIRC but am pretty sure it won't include "everything" as that's such a large scope it wouldn't fit in one book.

11 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

I'm still not 100% sure what you want a tutorial on. Maybe: - GUI? Hardware? Base OS OpenWRT? Third party tools? Wireless pentesting?

Have you checked out YouTube? There are many videos now about Wi-Fi Pineapples even the videos of the older pineapples still are useful to watch.

I think you will need to put multiple sources together and spend some time reading, watching and testing to get what you want. Oh! there is also a Hak5 wifi pineapple book from the hakshop IIRC but am pretty sure it won't include "everything" as that's such a large scope it wouldn't fit in one book.

All those tutorials are a few years old, and I'm looking for something that will teach me how to use most of the modules and how to use pineAP, etc.

30 minutes ago, ThiccNUT said:

All those tutorials are a few years old, and I'm looking for something that will teach me how to use most of the modules and how to use pineAP, etc.

Even the older stuff has some good info in it and most can be adapted to more recent versions without too much trouble.

The modules are a tricky area, they are not made by Hak5 (bar one) and as such are provided as is. Some module developers have their own YouTube channels and have produced how-to videos or forum posts. Some have not, but use generic tools that have many guides/how-to's online.

A good place to start would perhaps be this

There have been some updates but this is a great overview to get started.

I say again, at the moment (things may change in the future) I think you will need to pull multiple sources together and spend some time reading, watching and testing to get where you want. But that's half the fun.... right?

Just now, Just_a_User said:

Even the older stuff has some good info in it and most can be adapted to more recent versions without too much trouble.

The modules are a tricky area, they are not made by Hak5 and as such are provided as is. Some module developers have their own YouTube channels and have produced how-to videos or forum posts. Some have not, but use generic tools that have many guides/how-to's online.

A good place to start would perhaps be this

There have been some updates but this is a great overview to get started.

I say again, at the moment (things may change in the future) I think you will need to pull multiple sources together and spend some time reading, watching and testing to get where you want. But that's half the fun.... right?

Thank you

Archived