Hi All,

I got my WiFi pineapple nano a few days ago and I'm playing around with it and learning how to use it, I have inserted an 8gb sd card to install modules on, i have installed the deauth module from the pineapple modules page for the nano, it was successfully installed but when installing the dependencies the red bar goes to Orange "Installing dependencies" then goes back to red like its not installed, before i ssh into it to see whats going on with the install i thought i might ask as it may be something you guys have seen before.

What trouble shooting techniques are there for this issue?

2 hours ago, Slyf0x said:

What trouble shooting techniques are there for this issue?

You can read the module code, find the dependency install part, try manually in a terminal to see errors. From memory a few of these had issues with a missing directory or similar.

You can also use the built in deauth from the recon page if you are after capturing handshakes.

4 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

You can read the module code, find the dependency install part, try manually in a terminal to see errors. From memory a few of these had issues with a missing directory or similar.

You can also use the built in deauth from the recon page if you are after capturing handshakes.

Thanks for the tips I’ll see what I can find 

Archived