Faulty WiFi Pineapple NANO

Hex2004

When I received my WiFi Pineapple NANO it was not booting ! out of the box!I, the LED is Dim blue (No flashing) after a while of un-plug and re-plug it booted I used it for one day just find
Now it stopped working and back to the first state (not booting up, Dim blue LED).

I opened 2 official complains #63337 and #62869 using hak5 support form which apparently get ignored  :(

I DID NOT EXPECTED THAT AT ALL

Any Advise please

10 minutes ago, Hex2004 said:

When I received my WiFi Pineapple NANO it was not booting ! out of the box!I, the LED is Dim blue (No flashing) after a while of un-plug and re-plug it booted I used it for one day just find
Now it stopped working and back to the first state (not booting up, Dim blue LED).

I opened 2 official complains #63337 and #62869 using hak5 support form which apparently get ignored 😞

I DID NOT EXPECTED THAT AT ALL

Any Advise please

Kinda sounds like a lack of power, or indeed some hardware fault. Have you tried powering it from many other 2A USB sources?

Opening multiple tickets probably wasn't helpful, but I'm sure someone will be with you ASAP.

Thank You for the reply

I power it from My HP Laptop which has dedicated port for charging (5V, 2A), from my Portable power bank (Anker) and from my MacBook Pro the results are the same

I AgreeOpening multiple tickets are not usual, but the 2nd ticket was to follow up on the first coz it took too long and no body reply me !!!

15 hours ago, Hex2004 said:

Thank You for the reply

I power it from My HP Laptop which has dedicated port for charging (5V, 2A), from my Portable power bank (Anker) and from my MacBook Pro the results are the same

I AgreeOpening multiple tickets are not usual, but the 2nd ticket was to follow up on the first coz it took too long and no body reply me !!!

Have you tried to firmware reset the Pineapple? Just hold the Reset button before you plug it in and hold it for ten seconds and release. You should then be able to access it by connecting the Pineapple to your computer via the USB port and browse to 192.168.1.1. If you are still confused, you can browse to the WiFi Pineapple's FAQ.

Thank you for your reply @SwiftHacks @Just_a_User

I did all the possible recovery options before writing in the forum or seek help, I can't get uboot recovery mode even by (hold the Reset button before you plug it in and hold it for ten seconds and release) the LED will be still Dim Blue and it will show that the network is disconnected. I tried it with (Windows 10, Kali 2018 and Parrot) all show the same results 😞

And still no answer or at least a reply from hak5, The only reply I got was 6 days back from the help desk  saying that they can't help me and my case would be escalated !!

Archived