ALT commands

kuyaya

Hey Guys

i have problems with the german and english keyboard. I live in swiss and i wanted to make the extension SETKB.sh work. I realised, that it couldnt change the keybard layout because the script couldnt get typed correctly (because of german keyboard), so it couldnt either change the keyboard. The problems were the - and ;  so i thought i could type them by using ALT 45 and ALT 59. But this doesnt work on bunny. Q ALT 45/ALT 45, both of them doesnt work. Is there another way to do SETKB or the ALT commands? (DUCKY_LANG de works, but not with ; and -). sorry for my english btw

18 minutes ago, bunnylover said:

Hey Guys

i have problems with the german and english keyboard. I live in swiss and i wanted to make the extension SETKB.sh work. I realised, that it couldnt change the keybard layout because the script couldnt get typed correctly (because of german keyboard), so it couldnt either change the keyboard. The problems were the - and ;  so i thought i could type them by using ALT 45 and ALT 59. But this doesnt work on bunny. Q ALT 45/ALT 45, both of them doesnt work. Is there another way to do SETKB or the ALT commands? (DUCKY_LANG de works, but not with ; and -). sorry for my english btw

this might help - watch this episode, it touches on using keycodes of combined keystrokes + more.

It also touches on modifying or adding key combos to keyboard lang files.

• 9 months later...

Archived