external wifi for nethunter

nikmel420

5 minutes ago, nikmel420 said:

is it possible to use my nano as a wifi adapter for nethunter on my phone? i googled it and most of the topics were for older versions of the pineapple. so i figured id ask about the nano as an adapter for nethunter on my phone

no, at least not at the moment. looks like you need a nexus or oneplus one.

Yes if you have a newer nethunter app it has a wifi  pineapple section with all tge rest wardriving duckhunter ect. Sorry i would give ya a screen shot but I only have 0.28MB of max total size to upload to this forum? Not enough.

4 minutes ago, Bigbiz said:

Yes if you have a newer nethunter app it has a wifi  pineapple section with all tge rest wardriving duckhunter ect. Sorry i would give ya a screen shot but I only have 0.28MB of max total size to upload to this forum? Not enough.

thats cool, you sure its accessable to the phone as a wifi adapter?

looks like im going to need to revisit nethunter 🙂

yea ive tryed the conector app in nethunter. it just give web interface.. i do have a nexus5 with nuethunter but its no note 8. theres no externel sd card. i got one set up as a pwnphone but they are old. it does seem almost all real development on nethunter has stoped. meen 2 years with no update. sounds famliar

7 minutes ago, nikmel420 said:

it does seem almost all real development on nethunter has stoped. meen 2 years with no update. sounds famliar

there seems to be some more recent activity on github, maybe building your own image would work better.

niether my s8+ o note 8 have kernels that suport  it. peoplewith actual skill have tried. i am getting somewere with a pi zero, but ithink i can stop there. im debating a note 8 and pi couple or a note 8 pi zero, pineapple threeway. it cant be a coincence a pi conection app is called fruitywifi. gonna get kinki

the pineapple conector is the app suplied by hak5 on the playstore.not alot of options. they make it easy for poeple it can be mastered in a week lol. friutywifi has alot of things. fruitywifi is a pi aplication to conect different types of conections.github xplains it better. actually its its regularkali's repository. 'apt install fruitywifi' if u use kali. on the home end ive been trying out parrot. but ive always got a live kali usb

Archived