Recon not working in version 2.4.2

PoSHMagiC0de

So, last night I decided to mess with my Pineapple Nano at the hackerspace and saw there was an update so I updated.  It reset everything which is no biggie so I get everything set back up again.   Ran PineAP, captured some old phones in the hackerspace.  Good times.

While running PineAP I decided to do a recon.  Recon ran with the status bar and then when done nothing was found.  Hmm...I thought that was odd seeing my phone and airmon-ng on my laptop was picking up a lot.  I ran it a few more times and even rebooted my pineapple to see if that would clear things up but nothing.  Anyone run into this yet?

On 1/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, PoSHMagiC0de said:

Anyone run into this yet? 

I would do firmware recovery, then update if needed then try again. I cant pin point it but it feels like sometimes the sql db's and/or other files dont upgrade well with data in them where new/empty db's do. Sounds silly i know but thats how it feels sometimes.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:49 AM, Just_a_User said:

I would do firmware recovery, then update if needed then try again. I cant pin point it but it feels like sometimes the sql db's and/or other files dont upgrade well with data in them where new/empty db's do. Sounds silly i know but thats how it feels sometimes.

Took me a bit to get it to go into firmware recovery mode but got'er done and re-updated and looks to be functioning again.

Thanks,

Archived