Best Gaming Laptop Under $500

Imranraza

Hey Guys I am looking for the best Gaming Laptops Under $500. I don't love to play Games on Desktop now and that's why I am switching to Laptop. My maximum budget is $500.

I have read reviews of many gaming laptops under $500 online, but none of them could satisfied me enough except a one. I am providing the source below, please check and tell me the best one to pick.

Source: Gaming Laptops Under 500

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, SoldierOfCryptoWar said:

gaming laptop? forget about it

no such thing as a gamin laptop, only pc with normal graphics cards (not amd) and CP

Agreed.............get a Lenovo.........8GB RAM.......open it up and spot the other 8GB RAM unused..........connect......ditch the warranty.......and you have 16GB RAM, grab a great graphic card.....and 230 GB HD SSD, and you have a great robust machine.........partition and you can pretty much do all the gaming you like........but hey, what would I know 😜

2 hours ago, INFOTRACE said:

Agreed.............get a Lenovo.........8GB RAM.......open it up and spot the other 8GB RAM unused..........connect......ditch the warranty.......and you have 16GB RAM, grab a great graphic card.....and 230 GB HD SSD, and you have a great robust machine.........partition and you can pretty much do all the gaming you like........but hey, what would I know 😜

Just want to make sure if you go this route to verify the laptop can accept addon graphics cards.  Some lower cost models don't have PCI style addon ports.

Agreed on swapping for SSD.  As cheap as SSDs are getting it is good insurance against drive failures on laptop compared to HDDs.  Have seen several laptop HDDs die from small drops...

On 9/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, Cap_Sig said:

Just want to make sure if you go this route to verify the laptop can accept addon graphics cards.  Some lower cost models don't have PCI style addon ports.

Agreed on swapping for SSD.  As cheap as SSDs are getting it is good insurance against drive failures on laptop compared to HDDs.  Have seen several laptop HDDs die from small drops...

Too true........always do your homework, as not all the things you want to do can be achieved by all machines........I doubt that there is a 'one hat (Machine)' fits all.......😊

Archived