Portal Auth doesn't work

Kifkinz

When I try to clone a portal in Portal Auth I get the error-Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 4, in from PortalCloner import PortalCloner File "/sd/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 18, in import tinycss ImportError: No module named tinycss

Hello,

I have the exact problem and I have run into a hell of a lot problems because of this. To begin with there is a post in 2016 for the tinycss issue and from the long post there were a couple of remove and move commands along with the installation of pip.

Quoting this from the link:https://forums.hak5.org/topic/37448-official-portal-auth/?page=8 

Now you can install pip: 'opkg install python-pip'

finally you install tinycss with 'pip install tinycss'

Problem is I have a Nano and when i install python-pip it says does not have disk space. I thought ok maybe there could be modules etc on them but i install all my modules in my SD card and i even tried factory resetting it but /root is consistently 12.5MB 100%.

So I installed pip on the sd card but boom it still does not detect it in bash similarly i installed tinycss manually as well but it does not detect it and im stumped as to how I could get this to work Can someone help out here please?

Thanks a bunch

I think on nano is path problem. 

By the way, can you guys make evil portal work on nano?

I reset my nano, and install it clean, but when connected my phone,  no popup.

The preview in EP is good. My network connection is good.  And EP on my Tetra is working fine.

• 2 months later...

Archived