Upload to GDrive

GhostGuy9

So I wanted to know if this was safe. I made a bunny script that when plugs into a Windows PC would upload specific files to a folder in my gdrive. I made this a project for myself because i was bored. I manipulated the "SmartFileExtract_Exfiltrator" code and used a gdrive software to make it work. How bad can this be and should it even exist at all?

Is this safe for whom?  Is this safe for you to use, because it saves you time? Sure!  

Just as a hammer can build a house or break a window, a script is a "safe" as the person using it.

If you think its a useful tool someone else could use, commit it back to the repo. If not, keep it local.

2 hours ago, bg-wa said:

Is this safe for whom?  Is this safe for you to use, because it saves you time? Sure!  

Just as a hammer can build a house or break a window, a script is a "safe" as the person using it.

If you think its a useful tool someone else could use, commit it back to the repo. If not, keep it local.

Safe for public? its a little extra steps for it to set up but ill consider committing to the repo. Thanks for your response.

• 5 months later...

Archived