Redbull and Vodka

Famicoman

No no no!

Not Vodka.

Pernod and Red Bull! That stuff will keep you going all night!

If you wanna get a nice crazy buzz though, the best is Absynthe and Red Bull.

(Not for those who don't drink that often or heavily!)

On the subject of Absynthe, I have it on good account (read it in a comic book) that:

"it tastes like sour cat piss and people only started dringing it because there was a heavy tax on wine in Paris." (Aria 1, page 5)

A concert buddy of mine who, admittedly, has a bit of a drinking problem drank a whole bottle of the stuff during one of his binges, and had an epileptic seasure the next day.

Personally, I never drank the stuff, and I don't feel particularly inclined to do so. Unless you really know what you're doing I'd suggest you don't try it either, yet if you must, start slowly, even if it tastes good and you feel you can get away with it.

On the subject of Absynthe, I have it on good account (read it in a comic book) that:

"it tastes like sour cat piss and people only started dringing it because there was a heavy tax on wine in Paris." (Aria 1, page 5)

A concert buddy of mine who, admittedly, has a bit of a drinking problem drank a whole bottle of the stuff during one of his binges, and had an epileptic seasure the next day.

Personally, I never drank the stuff, and I don't feel particularly inclined to do so. Unless you really know what you're doing I'd suggest you don't try it either, yet if you must, start slowly, even if it tastes good and you feel you can get away with it.

Its an acquired taste more than anything. And like you said, its not meant for binges (thats why all those artists keeled over in there 30's). And given that the prized ingredient is basically poison i'd say that there are better drugs that are better for you. Its something to do once or twice in your life like cocaine.

Yeah, hence my earlier warning ;)

I'll agree with VaKo, it's an acquired taste. I personally like it but it's definitely not something you should drink a lot of, it can be quite dangerous. It was banned in a number of countries and still is in many of them. Even without the wormwood there's a lot of alcohol in it and it's not for anyone who intends to drink a lot and get hammered.

If you choose to try it take it slow, it'll take a little while to hit you (like a lot of spirits) and never ever say "oh, didn't do anything, I'll have another".

Absynthe, AKA the green fairy, is great when like everything consumed in moderation. IT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE CAT PISS!!! It tastes like black Liquorice, and grain alcohol. If your not used to drinking, it may not taste good. If you have an Affinity for sipping on the hard stuff, then its great.

Ive only had the pleasure of drinking it the times when im in Europe, mostly in prauge and Poland. But finnished a bottle once (140 proof) and had no more then the usual effect of consumeing large quantities of alcohol. Thoguh the "high" is pretty good, but not as intense as many stories will have you believe. Personally I liken it to having a few tokes.

In the states it is unfortunately considered a controlled substance, and unless you have a trusted importer: welcome to grain alcohol plus a little food coloring and flavoring and -$200. Personally they are all scam artists so unless you smuggle it yourself or trust someone the closest thing here is Absente, made w/a diffrent variety of wormwood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absente

I say research it, try it, tastes good, feels great, just dont over do it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe

http://www.absinthebuyersguide.com/

http://www.feeverte.net/