biob

Is Hak5 coming to an end :-(

Hopefully one of the Hak5 team can answer 😞

I’m starting to worry that Hak5 are shutting up shop 😳 There’s been a rapid decline in their content. We hardly see Daren anymore and when checking the Hak5 webpage it doesn’t look like their really using it. Couldn’t believe someone has posted an advert for hacking services on their Facebook page.

i really hope this is a lul in preparation for greater things. Hak5 has been in my life for the best part of a decade and even inspired me to make a career change👍🏻

Hey guys, I'm sincerely sorry for not making a formal announcement when the podcast went on hiatus a few weeks ago. I should have said something - but seeing as Hak5 has been in my life since the beginning - it was too hard to say that I was putting the show on hold. I've been going through a difficult time in my personal life (tl;dr: wedding is canceled) and I wasn't able to do the show the justice it deserves. That said, I'm resilient and new episodes will begin to air on January 2. We're also growing as a team, and we have amazing plans content, products, and community in 2019.

• Like 9

So sorry to hear about the wedding 😔An now I feel bad for moaning!

Easier said than done, but chin up. You got this. You have a knack of making things happen/better.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:52 AM, biob said:

So sorry to hear about the wedding 😔An now I feel bad for moaning!

Easier said than done, but chin up. You got this. You have a knack of making things happen/better.

Lets see if can change the feeling of it be like a side gig done in spare time

We are in your corner mate........Its not what happens to us, its how we react to it!

Tomorrow is a new day, and a new hack 😉

On 12/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, r3plic4tor said:

Its not what happens to us, its how we react to it!

Powerful stuff man. Emotions - life's little signals - they're there to respond to (and take responsibility for) not to react to.

Anyway - new episode is out now. Thank you all for the kind words of support 🙂

Sorry about the wedding. Nothing like giving some time to put things strait and move on! Hope you have wonderful 2019.

I dont know anything about informatic things. I would like to know if hack 5 will keep going! thank you