No download e-mail

packetologist

Hello,

I saw where there was an image available for Raspberry Pi, so I wanted to download it to give it a try. I went to the download page, filled out the information and paid (free community version) for it. I received an order confirmation e-mail, but I did not receive a subsequent e-mail with a download link. This was last night around 9pm EST.

Did I do something wrong?  I ordered and downloaded it back in October, is that the problem? If that's the case, how would I go about downloading the latest version of it to use on other platforms?

Thanks,

Keith

Sure, I can certainly do that.

However, in the interest of figuring out what went wrong and  reporting a possible issue, I decided to create this post. I also wanted to make sure that the process to download C2 after ordering it once before was to actually order it again.

Thanks for the feedback.

So since there hasn't been many replies, I decided to try downloading C2 again. I went through the order process and used AmazonPay to purchase it. I received the order confirmation e-mail and it's been about 25 minutes now and still no download e-mail. I have to think something is wrong at this point, but maybe it's just affecting me. There's nothing in my junk/spam folder from Hak5.

By the way, the PayPal option doesn't seem to work for me, no matter what device (older and newer MBP, iPad Mini 4) or browser (Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) I use. The login page appears for a split second and then it disappears. Anyone else notice this?

@Sebkinne @Darren Kitchen

Thanks,

Keith

3 minutes ago, packetologist said:

So since there hasn't been many replies, I decided to try downloading C2 again. I went through the order process and used AmazonPay to purchase it. I received the order confirmation e-mail and it's been about 25 minutes now and still no download e-mail. I have to think something is wrong at this point, but maybe it's just affecting me. There's nothing in my junk/spam folder from Hak5.

By the way, the PayPal option doesn't seem to work for me, no matter what device (older and newer MBP, iPad Mini 4) or browser (Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) I use. The login page appears for a split second and then it disappears. Anyone else notice this?

@Sebkinne @Darren Kitchen

Thanks,

Keith

Could you message me with your order number please? 

Archived