Looking for VPN Recommendations

Newbier

i use my vps and run my own   (i would rather have full control over my vpn)

my vps is thru OVH   and it was super cheap at 50$ a yr on sale 

i use it for VPN , testing , c2cloud , and such 

i dont know how i ever did without it 

was strongly looking at g

7 minutes ago, m40295 said:

i use my vps and run my own   (i would rather have full control over my vpn)

my vps is thru OVH   and it was super cheap at 50$ a yr on sale 

i use it for VPN , testing , c2cloud , and such 

i dont know how i ever did without it 

was looking at going that way because of  i will be the one in control of it, for the vpn and a c2cloud as part of my research.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 3:57 PM, Verkburts said:

It depends a lot on your intentions. 
In the case you are doing ilegal activities. Such a blackhat activities. You should create your own vpn. 
There is not VPN out there you trust 100% with your personal network data. 

Just after privacy its true that some vpn  services might say one thing in their terms and conditions, albeit convenient  but you don't know what they get up to on their servers, the better way would be to host it your self

• 3 weeks later...

Do some people regard their privacy as jacob's ladder because I think the people that want your data already have it and that passwords and two factor authentication is just an illusion of privacy instead of backing up your HDD just ask ask one of the five eyes for a copy of your data backup

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 8:19 AM, Newbier said:

check out this video let me know what you think of it

Well, i agree with this video to the certain point. I agree with this video, privacy is not only about vpn, lot's of other things depends on it. But i live in the country where i can be put in prison for my posts in the internet and some sites are blocked. And my vpn in the other country, and i am fine about CIA reading my dm's in instagram, because whatever i do they can't knock to my door and put me in prison.

6 hours ago, SoldierOfCryptoWar said:

Well, i agree with this video to the certain point. I agree with this video, privacy is not only about vpn, lot's of other things depends on it. But i live in the country where i can be put in prison for my posts in the internet and some sites are blocked. And my vpn in the other country, and i am fine about CIA reading my dm's in instagram, because whatever i do they can't knock to my door and put me in prison.

Its tough but i understand i hope its layered with tor and using a linux os

• 2 weeks later...

Archived