Debug settings or logs for BB

sconos

Are there any debug settings or logs for BB?

Just got the BB, updated to 1.5, installed the Bunny Updater and ran update, just trying a few simple steps before going any further with payloads and I don't seem to be getting anywhere, it reacts to LED but that's about it.

Arming and Switch Position 1 acts like it arming mode, only Switch Position 2 runs a payload

Running a real simple payload like:

LED SETUP
ATTACKMODE HID
LED R B
#Q GUI r
Q DELAY 100
RUN WIN notepad.exe
Q DELAY 100
Q ENTER
Q DELAY 100
Q STRING "Hello World"
Q DELAY 100
Q ENTER
Q DELAY 100
LED G 1000
Q DELAY 10000
LED

This gets me nothing.  Running this on Win10 right now have not tested it in Linux yet.

Q GUI r does not get me the run line, tried to run notepad, nothing ….

DUCKY_LANG is set to US (which is what my keyboard is)

What am I missing?  Any further setup needed for a simple Q script?

TY

Hmm, I ran into a similar issue on one machine of mine when I was testing something.

GUI R and RUN WIN both depend on the same thing.  That is you Windows key being enabled.

On the machine you are having issues can you hit "WInkey + R" and get the run box?

The machine I was testing on had a logitech G series keyboard plugged into it with the winkey switch slipped to disable the winkey.  Had me stuck for a long time and only one that one machine until I saw what it was.

If you cannot do winkey+r, GUI R and RUN WIN will not work.

Another test you can do to see if the BB is typing is open notepad first, make sure it is in focus and then plug in the bunny with a payload that just types "hi" or "hello world"

I also run my first runs of payloads with bigger delays in case it takes the machine some time to load or run some of the commands.  Like 1-2 second delays between a string and enter.  Even more if I am launching a program.

Archived