PineApple Wifi Nano Question

TheSeeker

So i was thinking about buying a PineAP Nano cus you know is the cheapest one but im still wondering is this pineapple wifi like an actual wifi you can carry anywhere and you have wifi anywhere you go ? or you still have to join a wifi to get some connection i dont know.. i just want an easy answer question: Is PineAp wifi Nano (basic) a tiny wifi you carry around let's say.. i am in a skate park will i have internet? is that how it works a little wifi to carry around ? plz i need answer i wanna buy it very badly.

No a wifi pineapple is a mitm device, but you need wifi(internet) yourself. To perform mitm actions. Think of it as a swiiss army knife wifi adapter. You get s little bit of everything. But include your own internet.

You could plug in a 3g4g usb modem into the nano and use that for a travel AP with interent (as long as the 3g/4g has signal) but you would need to aditionally buy the dongle and sim/contract.

On some phones its possibleto share your phones internet to the nano via USB or as a wifi AP but with my phone if i do that i cant seem to access the pineapple iUI at the same time. so i use a USB modem if taking the nano mobile.

10 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

You could plug in a 3g4g usb modem into the nano and use that for a travel AP with interent (as long as the 3g/4g has signal) but you would need to aditionally buy the dongle and sim/contract.

On some phones its possibleto share your phones internet to the nano via USB or as a wifi AP but with my phone if i do that i cant seem to access the pineapple iUI at the same time. so i use a USB modem if taking the nano mobile.

can i use this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035APGP6/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thelifehax143-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B0035APGP6&linkId=d003b1f99460c37b2a31bedb77b558db to give internet to the wifi pineapple ?

2 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

can i use this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035APGP6/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thelifehax143-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B0035APGP6&linkId=d003b1f99460c37b2a31bedb77b558db to give internet to the wifi pineapple ?

you can if you use in client mode and connect it to another AP with internet. so if your skateboard park has open free wifi in range then yes, but if it has wifi you dont really need the pineapple if you are just using it for internet.

IF you want take anywhere wifi from your pineapple you really want a 3g/4g usb modem with a sim only or contract sim which has a fair amount of data allowance.

3 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

you can if you use in client mode and connect it to another AP with internet. so if your skateboard park has open free wifi in range then yes, but if it has wifi you dont really need the pineapple if you are just using it for internet.

IF you want take anywhere wifi from your pineapple you really want a 3g/4g usb modem with a sim only or contract sim which has a fair amount of data allowance.

no i dont want it just for "wifi" im just saying if this tool can give me wifi like the "3g4g usb modem" you are talking about it would be a very great tool for me to use, but i guess i did not understood the "wifi adapter" thing so dont get me wrong i know but i didn't knew earlier, Now i understand how this works and na im not using that 3g4g if i have to pay for it monthly or per year i just thought it was like that, welp now this is where i have to make up my decission just wondering if is worth it buying it or na because i think i need the alfa wifi adapter and wifi pineapple now i understand that the alfa wifi adapter it just expands my signal or wifi soo should i just buy the pineapple then ? or are both worth it? i really want to be prepared if you understand.

If I am reading this correctly, you're asking if the pineapple will supply its own internet (wifi) source?

The answer to that has been answered already, which is "no". The pineapple can be used as an internet source but only if its already connected to an AP (Man-In-The-Middle).

I'd suggest doing a bit more research before attempting to buy it because it can obviously be used more than just wifi ....

Archived