Some troubles on mac with the nano

Aolon

Hello,

Thanks for reading me, and sorry for my english (I'm french).

I just bought the nano and it was delivered yesterday, then I tried to connect it to my mac, sucess for the initial setup, then I made some modifications on the ssh in order to share my internet with it.

modifications :root@Pineapple:~# uci set network.lan.ipaddr='192.168.2.10'

root@Pineapple:~# uci set network.lan.gateway='192.168.2.1'

root@Pineapple:~# uci commit && reboot

root@Pineapple:~# Connection to 172.16.42.1 closed by remote host.

Connection to 172.16.42.1 closed.

But, the connection was very lazy.. and I made a reset three time, why three times ? Because since the first reset, I'm not able to have the welcome page when the nano is connected, and the ssh don't work, it says that the nano is not configured..

Thanks for your help and the time taken for reading me 

(sorry for the triple post my phone is weird..)

The ssh says

ssh root@172.16.42.1

ssh: connect to host 172.16.42.1 port 22: Network is unreachable

And when I type 172.16.42.1 on the browser I have error internet disconnected. 

Thanks for your answer, since I have reset the pineapple I'm unable to reach the welcome page at this ip 192.68.2.10:1471, nor the normally adress I could pass with : 172.16.42.1:1471

When I try to connect to the http page on 192.68.2.1:1471, I have "error connection timed out"

When I try to connect to the ssh with the port 22 

ssh root@192.168.2.10:22

ssh: Could not resolve hostname 192.168.2.10:22: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

I notice that you're typing "192.68.2.10" in your reply. Ensure that it's actually 192.168.2.10, as that's what you used in your uci command on the Pineapple.

Also, you are specifying the port incorrectly for SSH, you use the '-p' tag to do that, but it isn't necessary because it's the default.

If you still can't reach it, try the Firmware Recovery instructions at https://wifipineapple.com/faq.

Archived