Lag switch glitches research

Trhd.life

First, let me ask you a question. I don't mean to be rude when I say this by the way.

Did you come to a hacking forum you found on the internet to ask how to be that guy that thinks he's having all the fun in the world running around shooting people while he can't be hit because he's teleporting constantly?

If so...you've come to the wrong forum. If not, and you're genuinely asking why it happens, instead of how to do it (which is exactly what you asked), then I'm sure someone will be very happy to explain why it happens, and maybe even how they do it, if you're lucky. I might even do it, however I'm not convinced you're not just asking to learn how to cheat in a game.

I does greatly pain me to be called a cheater with no further inquiries as to why I want this information. 

I too can agree with you the distaste for cheating fellow players

I do not know how to assure you in do not want to use this information for multiplayer games agent fellow players

I am merely here for education.

Yes all be it education that can be used poorly in the wrong hands making the game less fun for others.

The goal of using this new found knowledge is yes to game the game,

But the game not the fellow players

I am interested in this like zombies mode on cod as in my opinion

I am not putting down my fellow gamer.

- I don't want to cheat you, I Wana cheat the robots. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not looking for a compleat disconnect but maby a way to introduce targeted packet loss, garbage date or perhaps delay receiving data even?

My thoughts where for exploiting lag or data manipulation on some level to be able to use consumables on say C.O.D. Zombies, environmental vs (not human players) vs player type games.

• 1 month later...

So weird I remember watching a YouTube vid about makin one. Some Russian guy made one oughtta can't remember but anyway he said with great risked come great responsibilities. Meaning getting a ban. 

• 4 months later...

Can't you just handle this on the software side of your PC? Just disable the interface and enable a second later. Make a macro for it using AutoIt.
If you keep it within a couple of sec your PC will instantly reconnect, guess that'll work.