[RELEASE] WiFi Pineapple Firmware v2.4.0

Sebkinne

OTA upgrade downloads about 98% of the update file and then stops. Does the update on the Pineapple do a hash check at the end of downloading?

I ask as no matter what machine I download the manual update bin file on I get a sha256 of

714D8F8AF6D51968A84C1BF236E36AC1ABA134A900F0057B01E00DA4BA95987D

and not the value shown.

1 hour ago, aethernaut said:

OTA upgrade downloads about 98% of the update file and then stops. Does the update on the Pineapple do a hash check at the end of downloading?

I ask as no matter what machine I download the manual update bin file on I get a sha256 of

714D8F8AF6D51968A84C1BF236E36AC1ABA134A900F0057B01E00DA4BA95987D

and not the value shown.

Could you try again? It looks like a corrupt file may have been served.

• 2 weeks later...

What are the change notes for version 2.4.1? Just updated today, and curious what changed. I didn't see a new [RELEASE] post.

Also a couple of small issues:

1) I can't seem to get "live mode" working in recon scanning. The scanning GIF shows up, but the results never actually show anything until the scan is finished, then I click "Load" from the Scan results.

2) Are recon scans expected to continue running in the background if the client disconnects or refreshes the page? I ask, because I tried refreshing during a long scan and it seemed to indicated after reload that no scan was running. I then kept getting a red "Unknown Error" or "HTTP Error" box in the Scan Results and Scan settings progress bar if I tried to kick off another scan. Seems to happen about half the time. Requires a reboot of the Nano to clear it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived