Sebkinne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2018 at 3:43 AM, Sebkinne said:

Hi everyone,

We just launched the Hak5 Cloud C2!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and give some basic instructions on how to get everything set up:

Setting up the Hak5 Cloud C2 Server

To set up the Hak5 Cloud C2 server, simply head over to https://c2.hak5.org, download either the community or professional edition, and wait for an email to arrive with the download link and licence key.

Once you have downloaded the ZIP file containing the server, choose the correct version for your OS and architecture (such as linux 64bit), and execute the binary. You will be prompted to add some parameters such as '-hostname'. We recommend setting up the Hak5 Cloud C2 with DNS.

Once running, you will have a setup token printed to your terminal. Make a note of that and head over to the configured IP / DNS and port using your favorite web browser (Firefox or Chrome(ium) are recommended). You will be be guided through the setup there, and asked to enter your setup token and licence key.

After performing the initial setup, if you need further help, click on the three dots in the top right corner and click on "Help".

Update your device firmwares:

WiFi Pineapple

• Update your WiFi Pineapple NANO or TETRA to version 2.4.0 or above, via the webinterface as you do normally

Packet Squirrel

LAN Turtle

• Update your LT, LT-SD, or LT-3G by using the "Check for updates" button inside of the turtle shell. Alternatively, follow the manual upgrade instructions from https://lanturtle.com/setup.  You'll want to be on version 5 or above to have Cloud C2 support.

Provisioning your devices:

Once you have updated all of your Hak5 devices, you can go ahead and create new devices in the Hak5 Cloud C2 interface. After doing so, you'll be able to download the device.config files for each device by clicking the device from the list and then clicking the setup button from the device's menu.

Once you have the config file, SCP it into the /etc/ folder on your device of choice and reboot the device. You should see it come online in the Hak5 Cloud C2 interface within a few minutes.

Please remember that your devices will need to be networked to be able to reach the Hak5 Cloud C2 server (a mistake we made a lot during development).

Introducing the Hak5 Cloud C2 video:

Awesome! In this video, there is talks about adding support to c2 for Bash Bunny. I would like to "backup" SSH-keys using my Bash Bunny and have them copied over to my C2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

i did setup c2 cloud on my home network
sudo ./c2_community-linux-64 -hostname 192.168.0.119
i do connect to it whitout any error
http://192.168.0.119:8080

i have a shark jack

ive download the device.config an "scp" it to my shark

now my shark jack answer to my c2 cloud when i C2CONNECT and i can see it on my cloud all GOOD !

now...

i want to make my shark shark connect to my c2 cloud over WAN
what should i change what should i do
#1 does i have to change my rooter port forwarding rule ?
#2 does i only have to change this command to sudo ./c2_community-linux-64 -hostname (public ip adress) and reload my device config on my shark ?

• 1 month later...

apologies if i'm in the wrong thread, 

- im new here & can't find any instance for a c2 step by step install on Mac's catalina.
i see a detailed guide for a ubuntu install,
but not sure if that cross-pollenates to mac OS Catalina

im slow
but i'm learning

please advise.

ok i've managed to get this far:

im running OS catalina so i know im not  
linux 32 or 64 
windows 32/64
whatever is "linux armv1-5"? - (figured im not that either)

& Darwin is the only one that opens in terminal when clicked on

so then i typed

sudo ./c2_community-darwin-64 -hostname "my public ip"

and received

[*] Initializing Hak5 Cloud C2
[*] Initial setup detected. Setup token: "token redacted"
[*] Running Hak5 Cloud C2

but now what?
and
is Darwin acceptable for Catalina?

thank you kindly.

• 1 month later...

So im not to sure what im doing wrong i have my server set up on a google cloud server using noip to assign a ddns to it i have started my server with ~$ sudo ./c2_community-linux-64 -hostname (name of my ddns host) 

updated all my devices scp'd the config files to the devices but nothing is connecting back 

I have opened all the ports i believe :

To                         Action      From
--                         ------      ----
80/tcp                     ALLOW       Anywhere
22/tcp                     ALLOW       Anywhere
443/tcp                    ALLOW       Anywhere
80,443/tcp                 ALLOW       Anywhere
8080/tcp                   ALLOW       Anywhere
80/tcp (v6)                ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
22/tcp (v6)                ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
443/tcp (v6)               ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
80,443/tcp (v6)            ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
8080/tcp (v6)              ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)

What am i missing?

18 hours ago, Shanimal-nz said:

So im not to sure what im doing wrong i have my server set up on a google cloud server using noip to assign a ddns to it i have started my server with ~$ sudo ./c2_community-linux-64 -hostname (name of my ddns host) 

updated all my devices scp'd the config files to the devices but nothing is connecting back 

I have opened all the ports i believe :

To                         Action      From
--                         ------      ----
80/tcp                     ALLOW       Anywhere
22/tcp                     ALLOW       Anywhere
443/tcp                    ALLOW       Anywhere
80,443/tcp                 ALLOW       Anywhere
8080/tcp                   ALLOW       Anywhere
80/tcp (v6)                ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
22/tcp (v6)                ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
443/tcp (v6)               ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
80,443/tcp (v6)            ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)
8080/tcp (v6)              ALLOW       Anywhere (v6)

What am i missing?

Hey Shanimal,

So Google Cloud Platform (GCP) uses two sets of firewalls by default. The VM's firewall, and the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) firewall. In order to host Cloud C2 you will need to adjust your VPC firewalls rules through the VPC > Firewall tool. You should have something set like this below...

image.thumb.png.419827a718b9881ebcace76ad4cbe3b2.png

You will create a network tag to apply to the VM of your choosing. Add/Remove ports as needed. If you want some hands on assistance just send me a message.

3 hours ago, Void-Byte said:

Hey Shanimal,

So Google Cloud Platform (GCP) uses two sets of firewalls by default. The VM's firewall, and the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) firewall. In order to host Cloud C2 you will need to adjust your VPC firewalls rules through the VPC > Firewall tool. You should have something set like this below...

image.thumb.png.419827a718b9881ebcace76ad4cbe3b2.png

You will create a network tag to apply to the VM of your choosing. Add/Remove ports as needed. If you want some hands on assistance just send me a message.

Hi Void byte

Champion, I knew it would be something simple byt had to little coffee in my system yesterday to work it out haha, thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I'm followed the steps perfectly and I was up and running.

For some reason (im new at this) my CloudC2 Server stop listening. 

I'm using Lightsail and I can still connect to it with no problem. What

shoud I do?

Thanks,

Is anyone having a problem with Amazon lightsail?

the install worked fine for 10 min, Its like the C2 software stopped listening on port 8080.

I followed the instructions step by step. I don't understand why it stop responding on port 8080.

Thanks

On 7/23/2020 at 8:44 PM, Semaj said:

Is anyone having a problem with Amazon lightsail?

the install worked fine for 10 min, Its like the C2 software stopped listening on port 8080.

I followed the instructions step by step. I don't understand why it stop responding on port 8080.

Thanks

Hey Semaj,

Are you running the script as a service (systemD)?

I think so. 

I followed Darren's instruction video on setting it up. I did everything he said and it worked perfectly. I checked on it 20min later and it won't answer on port 8080. Nothing I did do was check to see whats listening when I finished and 5 ports with listen on them. When it stopped working it was only 3. Port 8080 and 2022 seamed to stop all of a sudden.  I hope I gave you enough info to be able to help. Im new at this. Thanks for answering.

• 3 months later...

Archived