Sebkinne

Hak5 Cloud C2

Excellent work guys and we all appreciate the cost for the community version. It just goes to show that you guys are more interested in helping the community versus just trying to make a quick buck. So many people getting started do not have the funds, again props to you all! Your hard work is appreciated...

Cheers

@Sebkinne  I noticed that after I got my Tetra connected to the cloud C2 and then just using the Tetra via webui not connected to the Cloud C2,... The pineapple wont collect SSID in PineAP.  I had to do a Factory Reset holding the reset button for 7 seconds and then resetup the Tetra without connecting it to the cloud to start getting ssid to populate in the SSID Pool.  Is this normal?

2 hours ago, b0N3z said:

@Sebkinne  I noticed that after I got my Tetra connected to the cloud C2 and then just using the Tetra via webui not connected to the Cloud C2,... The pineapple wont collect SSID in PineAP.  I had to do a Factory Reset holding the reset button for 7 seconds and then resetup the Tetra without connecting it to the cloud to start getting ssid to populate in the SSID Pool.  Is this normal?

We don't really support using the devices locally if they are set up to work with the C2.

It can cause a bunch of possible synchronization issues, which is why we are considering disabling local access all together (when a device is registered with a C2 server).

Before we do that though we want to make a few more options, such as networking, available via the C2.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

is it possible to empty the db from within the web UI?

I'm not sure what you mean by empty. You may remove all devices by selecting all of them via the checkboxes in the device table, then hitting 'Remove Selected'.

1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

I'm not sure what you mean by empty. You may remove all devices by selecting all of them via the checkboxes in the device table, then hitting 'Remove Selected'.

yeah sorry I should have been more specific,

After i have wiped my tetra for example and re-added it still showed previous recon scans, previously connected clients ( I can remove one at time), filters and total captured SSID's.  I didnt try a remove yet - as you suggested that im assuming that would remove the data im seeing. I will give that a go.

5 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

yeah sorry I should have been more specific,

After i have wiped my tetra for example and re-added it still showed previous recon scans, previously connected clients ( I can remove one at time), filters and total captured SSID's.  I didnt try a remove yet - as you suggested that im assuming that would remove the data im seeing. I will give that a go.

Ah, I see. A remove will delete the device from the database, including the data you mentioned. In the future, it'll be possible to wipe those value from the database with a device wipe. We'll also be sure to add remove all buttons for the previous clients :).

PS. Discord link in your sig is dead ;)

3 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

We'll also be sure to add remove all buttons for the previous clients :).

PS. Discord link in your sig is dead 😉

I figured that would be coming eventually 😄 fixed the link thanks for heads up!

Is the terminal supposed to route through the http(s) connection to the server? or requires its own route?

59 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

Is the terminal supposed to route through the http(s) connection to the server? or requires its own route?

It's over WebSocket.

18 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

It's over WebSocket.

OK im just getting a spinning circle for all devices so im guessing its server side. On my server (ARM7-RPi) I only opened DHCP and the http/s port. do I need 1337 for the WS ? I will try it and see.

EDIT - OK its port 2022.

Edited by Just_a_User

So unless this is answered somewhere else, what ports need to be forwarded for my remote LAN Turtle to reach the c2 server behind my NAT on my home network?  Thanks

15 hours ago, CaptainJack913 said:

So unless this is answered somewhere else, what ports need to be forwarded for my remote LAN Turtle to reach the c2 server behind my NAT on my home network?  Thanks

How do I know if there's an update available for the community edition (currently running version 1.1.1)? Should I periodically check https://c2.hak5.org/download/community for a new version?

IIRC when you log in to your C2 instance it will tell you if there is an update available.