Hak5 Cloud C2

Sebkinne

Excellent work guys and we all appreciate the cost for the community version. It just goes to show that you guys are more interested in helping the community versus just trying to make a quick buck. So many people getting started do not have the funds, again props to you all! Your hard work is appreciated...

Cheers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sebkinne  I noticed that after I got my Tetra connected to the cloud C2 and then just using the Tetra via webui not connected to the Cloud C2,... The pineapple wont collect SSID in PineAP.  I had to do a Factory Reset holding the reset button for 7 seconds and then resetup the Tetra without connecting it to the cloud to start getting ssid to populate in the SSID Pool.  Is this normal?

2 hours ago, b0N3z said:

@Sebkinne  I noticed that after I got my Tetra connected to the cloud C2 and then just using the Tetra via webui not connected to the Cloud C2,... The pineapple wont collect SSID in PineAP.  I had to do a Factory Reset holding the reset button for 7 seconds and then resetup the Tetra without connecting it to the cloud to start getting ssid to populate in the SSID Pool.  Is this normal?

We don't really support using the devices locally if they are set up to work with the C2.

It can cause a bunch of possible synchronization issues, which is why we are considering disabling local access all together (when a device is registered with a C2 server).

Before we do that though we want to make a few more options, such as networking, available via the C2.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

I'm not sure what you mean by empty. You may remove all devices by selecting all of them via the checkboxes in the device table, then hitting 'Remove Selected'.

yeah sorry I should have been more specific,

After i have wiped my tetra for example and re-added it still showed previous recon scans, previously connected clients ( I can remove one at time), filters and total captured SSID's.  I didnt try a remove yet - as you suggested that im assuming that would remove the data im seeing. I will give that a go.

5 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

yeah sorry I should have been more specific,

After i have wiped my tetra for example and re-added it still showed previous recon scans, previously connected clients ( I can remove one at time), filters and total captured SSID's.  I didnt try a remove yet - as you suggested that im assuming that would remove the data im seeing. I will give that a go.

Ah, I see. A remove will delete the device from the database, including the data you mentioned. In the future, it'll be possible to wipe those value from the database with a device wipe. We'll also be sure to add remove all buttons for the previous clients :).

PS. Discord link in your sig is dead ;)

3 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

We'll also be sure to add remove all buttons for the previous clients :).

PS. Discord link in your sig is dead 😉

I figured that would be coming eventually 😄 fixed the link thanks for heads up!

18 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

It's over WebSocket.

OK im just getting a spinning circle for all devices so im guessing its server side. On my server (ARM7-RPi) I only opened DHCP and the http/s port. do I need 1337 for the WS ? I will try it and see.

EDIT - OK its port 2022.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

Any updates to H2c so we can manage modules on the Pineapple etc from it?  Got it setup in the cloud however reverted back to individual device management as need the module features on the Pineapple.

Thanks

Bob

• Foxtrot unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, idkidc said:

i have installed the community eddition of cloud c2 on my pi and everything is working ok but when i start the setup within the browsers it asks for a licence, how do i obtain one for the community edition?? thanx

You should have received a licence when you "purchased" (no cost) a community edition from the store.  Recheck your email and spam folder.

• 3 months later...

I cant connect my WiFi Pineapple or Shark Jack to C2. I can get C2 to work (its runs and i can access it, seems to be working) and both my pineapple and shark jack seem to have no faults. When i upload the device.config file and run C2CONNECT it says that is already connected to C2 Cloud, but it dosnt register. I thought it was the cloud so i reinstalled it and got a new liscense but i still dosnt work. Can anyone please help?

• 2 weeks later...

@ZeroEcho

Same download. https://downloads.hak5.org/api/devices/cloudc2-community/firmwares/2.1.2

The zip contains the files for many operating systems, namely:

c2_community-darwin-64
c2_community-linux-32
c2_community-linux-64
c2_community-linux-armv5
c2_community-linux-armv6
c2_community-linux-armv7
c2_community-linux-armv8
c2_community-windows-32.exe
c2_community-windows-64.exe

So for a Mac I guess you would use the darwin one.

Archived