Text to Speach Software

tossedtoaster

I was talking to my little sister about software such as this..... she didnt believe such software existed. :lol:

She would not believe me not matter what i said. meh, i found it amusing.

you should fone ur sister and hold the phone to ur speakers while you talk to her through the txt to speech software :P :lol:

I like how you all ASSUMED i used windows...

Well seeing as 90% of the people here use windows it was very likely that it's for Windows. Plus no matter whether people like Windows or not everyone has it(but no-one actually buys it of course).

There's a track by The Excrementory Grindfuckers (chances are, you won't know and most certainly won't appreciate this german band) who put the dialogue of a woman having sex through such a speech synthesys. It was a hoot! :lol:

There's a track by The Excrementory Grindfuckers (chances are, you won't know and most certainly won't appreciate this german band) who put the dialogue of a woman having sex through such a speech synthesys. It was a hoot! :lol:

some german grindcore?

Textaloud i really like, especially the natural voices..

My problem is i have a pdf, that isn't a real pdf. I tried to get it to set up a print 2 file and it came out all ascii looking. I think there is some kind of protection on it because i cant copy and paste either.. When i sent the file to a friend to try to get a .txt out of it, he got this.

"You have tried to open an Digital Edition that was downloaded to another computer. You can open such a document on two computers only when you have activated Adobe Reader or Acrobat on both computers using the same Microsoft .NET Passport or Adobe ID."

All i want to do is listedn to my school book instead of read.. much more productive for me.. stupid security locks.

Any Idea's?

Textaloud i really like, especially the natural voices..

My problem is i have a pdf, that isn't a real pdf. I tried to get it to set up a print 2 file and it came out all ascii looking. I think there is some kind of protection on it because i cant copy and paste either.. When i sent the file to a friend to try to get a .txt out of it, he got this.

"You have tried to open an Digital Edition that was downloaded to another computer. You can open such a document on two computers only when you have activated Adobe Reader or Acrobat on both computers using the same Microsoft .NET Passport or Adobe ID."

All i want to do is listedn to my school book instead of read.. much more productive for me.. stupid security locks.

Any Idea's?

1. post in the right place

2. write it out ur self if u cant